Monday, December 21, 2009

I have lots to share on my new blog

This is my first posting on my new blog.  As an online business and marketing coach, I have a lot to share with anyone who would like to earn a living using the internet.  If you are just getting started, it can seem intimidating.  You may not know where to start.  You are probably getting conflicting messages about what kind of marketing to use, whether to pay for leads or try free advertising.  You may want to try pay per click but don't want to lose your shirt in the process.  Some of you may be so green that you don't even know adsense from incense or MySpace from outer space.  That is okay.  This blog will be a nuts and bolts guide for what you need to operate a business online.  In fact, I apologize to you internet gurus who may have landed on this site, because I will be speaking mainly to those business people who either need help getting started or who have gotten stuck somewhere along the way and need to get to the next step. I will talk about different tools that you will need to operate a successful online business.  I will also offer places to go that will inspire you to prosperity thinking.  You will need both tools and attitude to be successful.  I look forward to our journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment